Statute of Association Bulgarian Cynological Club- Pharaoh hound
Chapter I Basic positions
Art. 1 Bulgarian Cynological Club- Pharaoh hound is an association with non-profit aim and it is legal entity according to the Bulgarian laws with residence: region Plovdiv, Municipality Plovdiv, Plovdiv city, Stoyan Zaimov 16 str, entrance A, floor 3, ap. 6.
Art. 2 Bulgarian Cynological Club- Pharaoh hound, called in short BCC- Pharaoh hound is self-determining as organization for realization of activity for private benefit and it it established for an undermined amount of time.
Art. 3 Bulgarian Cynological Club – Pharaoh hound carries out its activity according to the laws of Republic Bulgaria, the statute and its regulations.
Art. 4 BCC- Pharaoh hound is full member of Bulgarian Republican Federation Cynology , called in short BRFC and it conform its activity with the statute, regulations and another instruments of the authority of BRFC.
Chapter II Main aims and tasks:
Art.5 Main aims:
- To unite the owners of purebred dogs with proven origin from the breed Pharaoh hound and its fanciers.
- To keep and spread the dogs from breed Pharaoh hound in pure type.
- To increase the cynological culture of its members and promote its activity in front of the general public.
- To create regional sections in the country with the same activity.
Art. 6 Tasks for achieving the aims:
- To keep records in register all the dogs with proven origin from the breed Pharaoh hound.
- To apply exclusively the method of purebred breeding.
- To seek out and learning data that concern the breed, also to submit them to the members and periodical cynological papers.
- To organize special exhibitions, seminars and conferences for the members and guests, connected with the problems of the breed.
Art. 7 Resources for achieving the aims:
- Identification via tattoo or microchip to all the dogs with proven origin from the breed Pharaoh hound which are appropriate for breeding, and creating database about dogs with implanted microchip.
- Issue of pedigree to the dogs from breed Pharaoh hound according to the regulations for selection and breeding of BCC- Pharaoh hound.
- Making records of the breeding pharaoh hound dogs in tribal book and creating of photo archive.
- Establishing and accepting regulations and another internal regulatory acts for the activity, consistent with these of BRFC and FCI.
- Qualification of the litters, expert evaluations, spring and autumn review of young dogs and manage documentation for club events.
- Organizing and conducting of club external shows.
- Timely informing to the media about the club events.
- Maintaining a web page in Internet.
- Creation of an e-mail connection between the coordinators of regional sections of BCC Pharaoh hound in the country.
- Keeping in touch with clubs and kennels for Pharaoh hound from another countries and exchange of information connected with the specification of the breed Pharaoh hound.
- Spreading of specialized cynological literature between the members, the standard of the breed and another science materials connected with the correct raising and breeding of the dogs from the breed Pharaoh hound.
- Increasing the quality of the exterior of the dogs from the breed Pharaoh hound through purposeful breeding activity, correct selection, import of valuable dogs or semen from foreign countries, and fertilizing club females in another countries.
- Competent consultations of the members and and protection of them in case of need.
- Training and certification of club judges.
- Recognition of kennels for dogs from the breed Pharaoh hound and the presentation of them in front of BRFC and FCI
- Offering candidates for national judges of the breed Pharaoh hound.
Chapter III: Membership
Art. 8 Members of the club could be individuals or legal entities.
Art. 9 Each individual of age who admit the statute and the regulations of BCC Pharaoh hound could be accepted for member of the club independently from age, nationality, religion, ethnic origin and political views.
Art. 10 Each legal entity which accept the statute and the regulations of BCC Pharaoh hound, could be accepted for member of the club.
Art. 11.(1) The membership in the club is voluntarily. If someone wants to become a member in BCC- the candidate have to apply for that in written form in front of the board of the directors in the club.
(2) The candidates who are legal entities attach to the written application-decision of their management board for membership in BCC- Pharaoh hound.
(3) The application is considered at a meeting of the management body in term till 30 days from the applying. The management board could take decision about accepting candidate and informing him in written form till 7 days from taking the decision.
Art. 12 The membership in the club could be finished when someone leave, be off, drop out, death or is placed under full interdiction, also when the association is terminated.
a.The leaving from it could happen with application in written form in free text to the management board of the club and have to be filed one month in advance.
b.Decision for excluding from the club could be taken from the General Assembly. Exclusion from the club is required in the following cases:
1.violation of the Statute, the rules and other club regulations.
2.in case of unethical behavior and in case of established actions against the interests of the club and its prestige, as well as to each of its individual members.
c. dropping out due to non-payment of the established property contributions. The membership fee is paid until December 31 of the previous year.
d. / termination of membership upon termination of the association occurs in the following cases:
1. by decision of the General Assembly of the club;
2. by decision of the competent court in the cases provided by law.
Chapter IV RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF CLUB MEMBERS
Art. 13. Each individual member of the club has the following rights:
1. to participate in resolving the issues affecting the interests and the activity of the club and its members;
2. aloud in the General Assembly and to be elected in the management of the club;
3. to use club information free of charge and to request it;
4. to terminate its membership.
Art. 14. Each legal entity – member of the club has the following rights:
1. to participate in resolving the issues affecting the interests and the activity of the club and its members;
2. the right to one vote in the General Assembly and to be elected in the management of the club
3. to use club information free of charge and to request it;
4. to terminate its membership.
Art. 15. Each member – natural or legal person is obliged:
1. to observe the Statute, the regulations and the other regulations of the club;
2. to pay regularly and in time his membership fee;
3. to attend and participate in club events;
4. to inform in due time in case of change of the address and telephone number, as well as in case of change of the ownership over the dog, the name, the address and the telephone number of the current owners.
Art. 16. The performance of the membership obligations and the exercise of the membership rights may be delegated to others by written authorization by the holder.
CHAPTER V – HONORARY MEMBERSHIP
Art. 17. An honorary member of BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog can become a natural person who has special merits, at the discretion of the General Assembly of the club to achieve the goals and objectives of the club.
Art. 18. Each member of BDK may submit a written proposal to the Management Board for admission of an honorary member with a written confirmation of the respective person.
Art. 19. The Board of Directors announces the proposal for an honorary member before the General Assembly, discussing the merits of the club and voting on its acceptance or rejection.
Art. 20. The honorary member has the right to one vote in the General Assembly.
Art. 21. Honorary membership rights are for life.
Art. 22. Cancellation of honorary membership may take place in case of voluntary refusal with a written application or by decision of the General Assembly in accordance with the procedure established in Chapter III.
CHAPTER VI – REGIONAL SECTIONS OF THE ASSOCIATION
Art. 23. Regional sections with a minimum number of three people may be established in the country, each of which bears the name “Regional Section” or “RS”, followed by the name of the settlement, followed by “BCC-Pharaoh Dog”, the latter can be written with a full or partial abbreviation. The regional section performs technical and coordination activities in the settlement it represents.
Art. 24. The seat and the address of the regional section coincide with the permanent address of its coordinator.
CHAPTER VII – DEVICE FOR THE CLUB
Art. 25. The governing bodies of the club are:
a / General Assembly / General Assembly / – consists of all members of the BCC – Pharaoh’s Dog;
b / managing board / MB / – managing body of BCC – Pharaoh’s dog.
Art. 26. The GENERAL ASSEMBLY is the supreme body of BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog and is convened at least once a year by the Board on its initiative or at the request of one third of the members of the association. If in the latter case the Board does not send a written invitation within a month to convene the General Meeting, it is convened by the court at the seat of the association at the written request of the interested members or a person authorized by them.
Art. 27. (1) The competences of the General Assembly shall include: 1. amendments and supplements to the Articles of Association;
2. accept and control the implementation of the internal acts;
3. election and dismissal of the members of the Management Board;
4. expulsion of members;
5. making decisions regarding the opening of regional sections;
6. making a decision for participation in other organizations;
7. making a decision for transformation and termination of the association;
8. adopts the main directions and program for the activity of the association;
9. approves the budget of the association;
10. take decisions regarding the due, the amount and the ways of payment of the entrance and annual membership fee or of the property contributions;
11. approves the report on the activity of the Management Board;
12. annuls decisions of the other bodies of BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog, which contradict the Law, the Statute or other internal acts, regulating the activity of the association;
13. take other decisions provided for in the Articles of Association; 14. take decisions regarding opening and closing of commissions;
15. announce honorary members;
16. establish temporary commissions if necessary.
(2) The rights under para. 1, items 1, 3, 7, 9, 11 and 12 may not be assigned to other bodies of the association.
(3) The decisions of the General Assembly are obligatory for the other bodies of the association.
(4) The decisions of the General Assembly shall be subject to judicial control regarding their legality and compliance with the Articles of Association.
(5) The decisions of the bodies of BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog, which are taken in contradiction with the Law, the Statute or a previous decision of the General Assembly, may be challenged before the General Assembly at the request of the interested members of the association or its body. them, but not later than one year from the date of the decision.
(6) The disputes under par. 4 may be brought before the court of registration by any member of the association or its body, or by the prosecutor within one month from their knowledge, but not later than one year from the date of taking the decision.
Art. 28. A general meeting with 50% plus one of the club members is considered legal. In the absence of a quorum, the meeting shall be adjourned one hour later at the same place and with the same agenda and shall be considered legitimate regardless of the number of members present.
Art. 29. Extraordinary General Meeting may be convened if necessary by the Board of the club or at the written request of one tenth of the members of the club.
Art. 30. (1) The General Assembly shall be held regularly after a written invitation to each member, which shall contain the agenda, the date, time and place for holding and on whose initiative it shall be convened.
(2) The text of the invitation shall be placed in the office of BRFC at least one month before the scheduled day.
Art. 31. (1) Each of the members of the club has the right to one vote.
(2) One person may represent no more than three members of the General Assembly on the basis of a written power of attorney.
(3) Re-authorization is not allowed.
Art. 32. The decisions of the General Assembly are taken by a majority of votes, but to amend and supplement Chapters 2, 6, 7 and 8 of the Statute, to transform or terminate the association requires a majority of 2/3 of the votes presented at the meeting of the General Assembly.
Art. 33. A member of the General Assembly shall not have the right to vote on issues related to him, his spouse, relatives in the direct line without restrictions, as well as for his relatives in the collateral line – up to the fourth degree, or by marriage – up to the second degree including.
Art. 34. The General Assembly exercises control over the overall activity of the BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog and its financial condition.
Art. 35. MANAGEMENT BOARD / MB / – consists of 3 (three) members, who are elected by the General Assembly for a term of 3 (three) years.
Art. 36. The Management Board consists of a Chairman, a Deputy Chairman and a Secretary-Treasurer.
Art. 37. The Management Board performs operational-executive and coordination functions and manages the activity of the club for the period between the general meetings:
1. represents the BCC-Pharaoh’s dog and determines the scope of the representative power of its individual members;
2. ensure the implementation of the decisions of the General Assembly;
3. dispose of the property of BCC-Pharaoh’s dog in compliance with the requirements of the Statute;
4. accepts new club members;
5. prepares and submits to the General Assembly a draft budget;
6. prepares and submits to the General Assembly a report on the activity of the club;
7. determine the order and organize the performance of the activity of BCC-Pharaoh’s dog, bearing responsibility for that;
8. determine the address of the association;
9. take a decision on all issues, which by law or according to the Statute do not fall within the rights of another body;
10. fulfill the obligations provided in the Statute;
11. prepare regulations for the work of the association;
12. respond in writing within 14 days to all documents duly received by the BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog;
13. select a breeder and an expert on the breed.
Art. 38. (1) The meetings of the Management Board shall be convened and chaired by the Chairman. The Chairman is obliged to convene the meeting of the Management Board at the written request of one third of its members. If the Chairman does not convene the meeting of the Management Board within a week, it may be convened by any of the interested members of the Management Board. In the absence of the chairman, the meeting is chaired by a member appointed by the Board. The management Board may take a decision if more than half of its members are present at its meeting.
(3) A person with whom there is a bilateral telephone or other connection, guaranteeing the establishment of his identity and allowing his participation in the discussion and decision-making, shall also be present. The vote of this member shall be certified in the minutes by the chairman of the meeting.
(4) The decisions of the Management Board shall be taken by a majority of those present, and the decisions under Art. 49 (2) and Art. 38, items 3 and 7 of the Articles of Association, by a majority of all members of the Management Board.
(5) The Management Board may take a decision without holding a meeting, if the minutes of the decision taken are signed without remarks and objections by all members of the Management Board.
Art. 39. The Management Board keeps the following documents:
1. minutes of the meetings of the General Meeting;
2. protocol book for the meetings of the Management Board;
3. accounting documentation;
4. Pedigree book, breeding documents, documentation from club events, photo archive.
Art. 40. The Management Board reports its activity to the General Meeting.
Art. 41. The CHAIRMAN represents BCC-Pharaoh’s dog before all national, foreign and international state bodies and public organizations, certifies the documents issued by the association, manages the activities of the club and disposes of the funds by decision of the Board, annually submits a plan for the club in the forthcoming year before the Annual Meeting and a report on the activities during the past year before the General Meeting.
Art. 42. THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN shall work together with the chairman and may represent the club and certify documents with the written authorization of the chairman, when the chairman is hindered.
Art. 43. THE CASHIER-SECRETARY collects the membership fee, reports the income every month before the Board and once a year before the General Meeting, prepares announcements, invitations for the club events and stores all documents concerning the club’s activities, except those kept by the selector and the expert by breed.
Art. 44. The BREEDER is responsible for the breeding activity and has at least the rank of club judge. In his work he is guided by the Rules for selection and breeding of BCC-Pharaoh’s dog, keeps the breeding documents and the Pedigree book, keeps evaluation lists, coordinates the tattooing process, maintains the database for dogs with implanted microchips, proposes for certification in BRFC pedigrees, offers for registration of kennels of the breed BCC-Pharaoh’s dog before BRFC, represents BCC-Pharaoh dog before BRFC at the meetings of the Breeding Commission or authorizes another member of the club. The BREEDER may not be a member of the Management Board.
Art. 45. THE BREED EXPERT is at least a club judge who performs the qualification of the offspring, keeps the photo archive of the BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog and assists the breeder in his activity. THE BREED EXPERT may not be a member of the Management Board
CHAPTER VIII – PROPERTY AND MEANS
Art. 46. The property of BCC-Pharaoh’s dog consists of money, which is collected from:
1. membership fee;
2. contributions for participation in club exhibitions and expert evaluations;
3. issuance of genealogies and other club documents;
4. registration of kennels for the Pharaoh Hound breed;
5. recognition of club judges for the Pharaoh Hound breed;
8. contributions for presentations on the official Internet site of the club;
9. contributions from a permit for purebred breeding of dogs of the Pharaoh Hound breed;
10. installments from proposals before BRFC for national judges for the Pharaoh Hound breed.
Art. 47. The funds raised may be used only for the purposes and tasks of the BCC-Pharaoh Hound. All incurred expenses are documented by the Board and are controlled by the General Assembly of BCC – Pharaoh’s Dog.
CHAPTER IX – TERMINATION AND LIQUIDATION
Art. 48. (1) BCC-Pharaoh’s dog shall be terminated:
1. by decision of its supreme body;
2. by a decision of the district court at the seat, when it is not established by the legal order, carries out activity, which contradicts the law or is contrary to the public order and the good morals, has been declared bankrupt.
(2) The decision of the court under para. 1, items 1 and 3 shall be ruled upon a claim of each interested party or of the prosecutor.
(3) The court may give an appropriate term for elimination of the grounds for termination and its consequences.
(4) In the cases of para. 2, the termination shall be entered ex officio and the court shall appoint a liquidator.
Art. 49. (1) Upon termination of BCC-Pharaoh’s dog liquidation shall be carried out.
(2) The liquidation shall be carried out by the Management Board.
(3) Regarding the insolvency and the insolvency, the order for liquidation and the powers of the liquidator shall be applied respectively the provisions of the Commercial Law.
Art. 50. Property after liquidation
(1) The distribution of the property remaining after satisfaction of the creditors shall be decided by the Management Board of BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog.
(2) The property under the preceding paragraphs may not be distributed and sold or in any way be transferred to a liquidator, appointed outside the circle of the persons from art. 49, para. 2, except for the due remuneration.
(3) The persons, who have acquired property as a result of the performed liquidation under para. 1 and 2, shall be responsible for the obligations of BCC-Pharaoh’s dog after termination up to the amount of the acquired.
Art. 51. Deletion of BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog: after distribution of the property the liquidator is obliged to request deletion of the entry of BCC-Pharaoh’s Dog by the Plovdiv District Court.
CHAPTER X – FINAL PROVISIONS
Art. 52. BCC-Pharaoh’s dog has BULSTAT, GDR, seal, emblem, badge, membership card, pedigree and flag.
Art. 53. The regional sections of the NCEA have their own seal.
Art. 54. All managerial positions in the club work on a voluntary basis. An exception can be allowed only with a decision of the General Assembly of the BCC – Pharaoh’s Dog.
Art. 55. The amendments and supplements to the present Statute have been coordinated at the constituent General Assembly of BCC – Pharaoh’s Dog, held on 07.03.2012.